23 February 2007

First Post

Well now Ive worked out how to use blogger here is my first post, not being very technical Im very proud of myself *grin*
If anybody reads this, it's a bonus & if they carry on reading I'll be eternally grateful & really, quite surprised!
You can blame Coppersblog/PC Bloggs/Another Constable/Grannys Myth Peeler/Thoughts Running Through My Head/Chicken Run & various others for me littering up a small part of the web & if you've ended up here by Googling any of those mentioned above, apologies for landing here with that awful sinking disappointment ;o)
On the other hand it will help my stats no end!
If anybody wants a link let me know (are you really desperate enough to link from here?!)
Now thats the easy bit over, Im off to think about something that is worth blogging about for my next post, yes Im afraid there will be another one so it's obviously not your lucky day ;o)

8 comments:

Squadron Leader said...

Bonjour, Girl next Door, and a warm welcome to the world of blogging.

Long may your tribulations bear fruit.

I am already looking forward to your next installment.

Squadron Leader

Squadron Leader said...

I will pop a link to your blog on my site and hopefully you will get a bit of traffic from me.

GirlNextDoor said...

Comments already! Thanks for the link, once Ive worked out how to put links on Il return the favour :o)

Squadron Leader said...

Easy. Go to the tool bar at the top of the page and click on the customise link. Do it from there or click help and there are hyperlinked help guides. Even a soon-to-be 40 year old can do it!!!

GirlNextDoor said...

Well as I said, im not good with technological stuff & tend to be a bit of a blonde, more of a picture & diagram person really!
But your now linked :o)

dickiebo said...

Judging by the sites that you have mentioned, you are - OK.
Welcome gal and - don't let them bully you.

ExtraSpecialCopper said...

Welcome to blogging :) Will try and read it as much as possible - but that means you have to update loads!

GirlNextDoor said...

ExtraSpecialCopper - I'll update as much as possible when I have something interesting to say, so in all probability my blog may become a picture one.....
:o)