28 February 2007

Justice or a F****ng P***take?

After reading this http://inspectorgadget.wordpress.com/2007/02/26/those-that-can-should/
I feel completely & utterly sick & more than angry, rage would be closer. How have things been allowed to get to this? Where scum get to carry on leading their unproductive, leeching, useless lives & somebody else's is completely & utterly f****ed, before it even got a chance to get started. There are no words strong enough to express how angry & sad this makes me. Death is too good for the scum that did this, I won't call them human beings because they are, quite simply, not.

2 comments:

dickiebo said...

Did you follow the link to read about the Judge?
Nuff said.

GirlNextDoor said...

I read some of it but was getting more angry & more disgusted by the second. I just hope things work out in some way for the PC involved.