5 March 2007

Men are DEFINITELY from Mars

I have decided I will stop even trying to understand the Male of the species & leave them to their own devices!

The lovely boyfriend is going through a saying one thing & meaning/doing another stage, it is confusing to say the least. I am quite happy as things are & have been for the past year, all of a sudden he has the urge to change the balance & I have no idea why, it seems to be a jealousy thing. I have more male friends than I do female purely because I just cannot be doing with the bitchiness of most females, I am straight talking & mean what I say so you either accept it or get on with it. He seems to have got in his head that a male friend is being more attentive than he should be, the fact this friend has only ever been a friend & only ever will be seems to go straight over his head, the thing that is confusing me more than anything is it just isnt like him so I am putting it down to the oncoming of summer, even the Cockatiel is being a muppet! That's not to say he wont get a stern talking to if it carries on though (the boyfriend, not the Cockatiel!) :o)


And on a totally unrelated note, I can't decide which I like more, maybe I'll have to beg for some extra shifts at work & get both!

Boots - Topshop

Platforms - Topshop




3 comments:

Squadron Leader said...

We all have arguments in our relationships. It is how far they go and how you deal with them that counts. Surely your bloke can see the difference between bezzy mates and potential horizontal jogging partners?

If not, he needs help. He can't continue unchallenged in this manner, it could blow up into a big mess.

If he is right though (and I'm not saying he is), then I'm afraid you are the one in need of help. Do the decent thing and cut him loose, it's better in the long run.

We are a strange breed us men, but we are also really simple to deal with. Occasional nights out with the lads, TV remote control, a bit of tiffin every now and then, and Hey Presto, Robert is your mother's brother. Stray from that simple menu and who knows what will happen.

ha ha

GirlNextDoor said...

Well after a sit down & a talk everythings dandy, rather than ask me he's been consulting his best mate who is quite frankly, a bit of a muppet & he's been coming to his own conclusions in his head. I absolutely despise people who cheat as it is much better to just walk away than cause so much hassle & hurt.

Men, cant live with them cant live without them (yet);o) haha
Thank goodness for beer & Rugby is all I can say! I still think an on/off switch would be handy though ;o)

thoughts running through my head.... said...

GND,firstly men spend their whole lives going through that phase in my experience,secondly I find men just as bitchy as women,which came as no surprise working most my life with gay men,now its straight men who surprised me by being just as bad!!!Last,but by no means least,get the sandles,my friend has them (too high for me)and they are gorgeous,also its nearly summer-think of the wear you'll get out of them!!