24 May 2007

C'est La Vie


The single life is mine again, turns out the ex boyfriend wasn't actually as mature as I thought, hmmmm, that was a shock.....

After a year or so of being together he decides two hours is a little bit too much effort to come see me once in a while, the boy has dedication, not. He has known this distance was impending for a while now, as in 4 months, now I'm not being funny here, but even I don't take that long to come to a decision! After him demanding space & then saying ''The distance is too much, I thought I could do it but I can't'' has pissed me off to be honest, especially when it was him saying the distance definitely wouldn't be a problem & things would be fine, don't worry. Apparently I was too demanding, the lapdance thing was no big deal & did I really expect him to give up his night out ''with the lads''? Well actually yes I did, I can see how very demanding that makes me & how I need to change my ways ASAP. I can also see how I ''only have myself to blame'' & ''we can still be friends'', graciousness has now made it's star appearance I see. Oh well, they say every cloud has a silver lining, my silver lining being I shall be saving ££ on mobile bill's & I now have the weekends of a single girl, nights on the town, days on the town & the chance to be selfish, ie; not have to consider somebody else & they're feelings/what they're doing etc. I still maintain he is a twat but hopefully I won't feel so arrgghh in a few weeks because he is, & I don't believe I'm saying this, a nice person, I do have a habit of seeing the good in everybody & everything, I need to start wising up I think!

9 comments:

Emma said...

Hey you have loads of time ahead of you, get out on the town and paaaarrrtyyyy girl and enjoy yourself.....forget him he's not worthy of you...xx

Houzukimaru said...

Naa, i think its good you see the good in everyone, comes with understanding and seeing things from the other persons point of view i guess, makes hateing someone that much harder.

Still, what a twat eh? :D

Oh well, his loss.

dickiebo said...

As far as he is concerned, C'est la mort. (or something like that)!
Must say, he sounds a bit condescending to me - but then, us lot are pretty 'worldly'!! about these things.

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

Oh the single life is ten times better!! X

thoughts running through my head.... said...

'you've only got yourself to blame?' he said that?to you? what did he say after you'd headbutted him?what a halfwit!!
GND,he is too immature for you,LDR are difficult,but you didnt deserve that.Go out and pull someone else nearer and richer.

AntiSocialWatch said...

A man who makes you cry is not worthy of your tears.......A man who is worthy of your tears won't make you cry......Forget the loser........you go girl!!

maneatingcheesesandwich said...

I said he was mental, and now he's gone and proved it....

...now, if I wasn't so old and grey.....

totallyun-pc said...

GND - Well, I don't want to appear thoughtless, as you musta liked him... but you did think he was a bit of a dick before it started up again.....

Was it that surprising that he really was a dick? X

and cheese sandwhich.... some women like old and grey! (I hope)

GirlNextDoor said...

Thanks for the comments guys :o)

TRTMH, I was told that over the phone, if he'd said it face to face Im pretty sure he would have got more than a headbutt!!! In fact, I know he would have done!