27 May 2007

The Dangers Of Drink....

Before I start, can I just say that you should never EVER contemplate letting your best friend apply fake tan when you've both worked your way through a bottle & a half of wine. Best mate came round this afternoon & after having a laugh & general chat etc it came up about fake tan, Im quite fair so fake tan is quite appealing to me, I don't go for the 'tangoed' look but I like to look like Ive spent a few days in the sun, I bought this L'oreal spray one the other day & haven't had chance to put it on so between the 2 of us we decided this afternoon would be a good time to try, I stand & friend sprays me, I did wonder at the time if she was doing it properly but being as we were both quite tipsy & giggling it didn't seem much of an issue. We both thought we'd done a good job, until about 5 this afternoon when I was more sober & stood in front of a mirror & she was pissing herself laughing. My legs, back & arms resemble streaky bacon & my stomach looks like it belongs to somebody else, it really isn't the affect I was hoping for! Thankfully I had 1 corrector wipe so have done my legs & arms & luckily the fake tan has faded, slightly. I looked at the bottle earlier & over half has gone! Think she enjoyed the spray mechanism too much to be honest, could have been worse though, I could have let her do my face......

3 comments:

The Thin Blue Line said...

I had dramas with a bottle of spray tan and an ex-girlfriend once.
We were applying it and got carried away to the extent that we forgot all about what we were meant to be doing.
Unfortunately, by the time we'd finished the bits that I had on my hands had dried and it looked like I had a job carrying bits of poo for days afterwards.

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

ha ha oh i wouldnt even attempt a spray one at all, sober or pissed. You should get some of that dove moisturisor, it is really good, i use that and then rimmel sexy legs when im wearing skirts/shorts x

Girl*Next*Door said...

Hahaha! Teach you not to get distracted in future then, bet your hands looked a bit strange though!

Yeah Im thinking that's the way to go girl, looking at the streaky bits I don't think I'll be trying the spray again, especially not when my mate offers to apply it for me....!