31 May 2007

If Wishes Were Horses

Got a lift to the stables with a friend today in my lunch break to go & sort my horse, Sunny, out & give her a hand with her's. This is Sunny, don't let the angelic expression fool you!



Not quite sure how she manages it but for a 14.2hh mare she jumps one hell of a height, at the moment she's in a field with a rather high hedge with electric fencing run across the edge as an extra deterrent, so far she's behaved & not managed to escape from this field, until last night that is.......


One of the girl's up there has bought a new colt & unfortunately decided to turn him out in the field next to Sunny's, cue alot of neighing & her deciding she'd take on the hedge, & succeed so it looks like she had some company last night which I wouldn't mind but not if, in 11 months time, one of these pop out


Oh well, just have to wait & see, at least if she is up the duff the colt she mated with is nice so she'll have a nice foal. I wouldn't be without her though & it's a good job she can't talk because she knows more stuff than my best friend & mother put together!!! Hopefully if the weather is better this weekend than last I'll be able to get out for a good ride, could do with it that's for sure so fingers crossed :o)





I'm also completely 'want, want, want' over this saddle, mine's fine but went into the saddlers today & saw this:


It's beautiful, & even more beautiful to sit on, I tried it out whilst I was there & it is gorgeous, sooooooo comfy & lovely. Something to think about when my bank balance is looking less malnourished & if the saddler has a second hand one come in because, at £500.00 it is more than slightly beyond my budget at the moment, then again he did say he'd do a part exchange on a new or second hand one, still, like the saying goes - A woman needs two animals - the horse of her dreams and a jackass to pay for it! Lol.


Also absolutely fell in love with this corset when I saw it as well, absolutely beautiful, I have such a bad case of the wants at the moment! 'Tis lovely though, perfect colour & is the real McCoy rather than a cheap impersonation corset but again, £195.00.... Why do I have to have such expensive taste?!?! The people who make this though are well known for their sales so maybe then, when it's something like 50/75% off it will be mine! Just means I'll have to behave from now until then, I'll have to go on the hunt for my willpower, hasn't been around for that long I'm not sure I'll recognise it when I do find it! Lol

7 comments:

Waynecoff said...

nice out fit, and beatiful horses x

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

Didn't know it cost so much!!x

dickiebo said...

I know that one of these is you, but .....

busybizzie said...

You've inspired me again. Think I'll put some of my underwear up on my blog. Bound to get a few more hits then.
Or maybe not.

maneatingcheesesandwich said...

I'm sorry, what were you saying ? My attention has been diverted by something. I will be back later, as I'm just off to give busybizzie some much needed attention. It's a hard life as a deviant.

maneatingcheesesandwich said...

Sorry ladies, I've given busybizzie all the attention I can. You'll be pleased to know that his pants and combinations are not on display. Yet. I'm now available to gaze upon fine corsetry again. I may be here some time.

Girl*Next*Door said...

Thanks Wayne, outfit? You do know she's only got pants on the bottom half?! I would wear it with slightly more than that, at least, I would in public lol

Girl, it doesn't, I just have very expensive taste & english leather saddles are one of the most expensive types, especially if they're made by Jefferies. Don't even need a new one really as the one I have is ok for a couple of years so I'll have to start looking then....

Dickiebo, Busybizzie & MECS, I'll leave you to decide for yourselves! Lol