2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday, over the boyfriend.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, it's neat without being too straight laced, if that makes sense.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Random or what! But it would have to be cold roast pork :o)
5. DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN? No, but I fully intend on having them at some point, preferably at least 4.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I like to think I'm easy to get on with, must be true because I very rarely don't get on with someone.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Far, far more than I should, I'm afraid I do have a very sharp wit & sarcasm features in that.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Indeed I do.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Most definitely, as long as they promised not to cut the cord when I wasn't looking! Lol
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnamon Grahams, yummy!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope, I'm afraid I am the type of person that kicks off my shoes unless they're boots.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Mentally yes, without a doubt. Physically, pretty strong although could do with some work.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Rum & Raisin, Coffee & Mint Choc Chip. Sorry, can't choose just one!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes & Smile, & bum on blokes! Hehehehe
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Happy with everything except my feet, they are too small at a size 2! Don't laugh! Least they don't get trodden on that often! Except the horse, who always manages to find them the cow, lol.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? The person my dad used to be, unfortunately the person he is now is completely different.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Navy pj shorts & bare feet.
I think this is American, either way I'm not telling you the colour of my pants! Lol
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Maltesers.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Radio 1's Big Weekend. The catchup of the day on BBC3, Scissor Sisters on stage at the moment, love them!
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple or Scarlet.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Cut Grass, Fresh Coffee, the smell of my horse, no not that smell, the smell of her coat & the tack etc! Clean cotton sheets.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? One of my 3 best mates who lives in Brighton, lucky bugger.
25. WORST HABIT? I bite my nails, shameful I know & the fact if I had the money I would buy everything Agent Provocateur ever designed.
26. FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Physically, my bum or eyes. Personality wise, my loyalty & the fact I'm upfront, you won't find me backstabbing or saying something I wouldn't say to somebody's face if I had to.
27. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Horseracing, Showjumping or Rugby.
28. HAIR COLOR? A cross between Brunette & Red, at the moment it's a dark chestnut. Naturally before I get accused of hitting the bottle! Lol
29. EYE COLOR? Dark Brown/Hazel.
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
31. FAVORITE FOOD? Hmmmm, difficult. Would depend on my mood but the main ones are Angel Delight, Custard, Home made Beefburgers or Roast Pork.
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings, too much of a wimp for scary movies!
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Erm, Love Actually. My Favourite 'chick flick' film, purely because of the relationships you can see being built & happening & the way people interact with each other. Oh ok, & it's romantic :o)
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Navy & pink stripe pj vest top.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer definitely for allsorts but I do love a bright blue sky/sunshine/frosty, crisp winter morning. The type where you can see your breath in the air :o)
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both, depends who they're from.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Raspberry Pavlova or if I have a very very sweet tooth, sticky toffee pudding.
38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Take care hun.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I hate you.
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Playing James by Sarah Mason, it's a chick lit book but if you ever read it the main character is scarily like me in the situations she finds herself in. Either chick lit or Dick Francis.
41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE MAT? A few scuffs, it's a laptop so just a mouse touchpad.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The usual suspects, soaps & the comedy stuff.
43. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND? As we're talking sounds & not music. Small children/babies giggling or horse's hooves on a lane.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones without a doubt, although I do like Hey Jude. Mull of Kintyre though, well that should never have been allowed to be released! Yes I know it's Paul McCartney & not The Beatles but still hate it!
45. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? France.
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, I can make the sides of my tongue touch each other, apparently thats a rare thing, although still completely & utterly useless! Lol
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? A spa town that is famous for it's ladies college. Can anyone guess?!
So there you go, useless facts & habits of me but as I was too lazy to do a proper post & this amused me that's your lot, rambling will return when I can kick my brain into gear :o)