20 May 2007

Question Time



No, not the programme, please credit me, lol ;o) This has been around on a few other blogs I read so thought I'd do as everyone else has done & steal it for me as Im too lazy to do a decent post :o)


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, suffice to say it isn't a common name & at this moment I can only think of 3 famous women who share it.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday, over the boyfriend.


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, it's neat without being too straight laced, if that makes sense.


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Random or what! But it would have to be cold roast pork :o)


5. DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN? No, but I fully intend on having them at some point, preferably at least 4.


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I like to think I'm easy to get on with, must be true because I very rarely don't get on with someone.


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Far, far more than I should, I'm afraid I do have a very sharp wit & sarcasm features in that.


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Indeed I do.


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Most definitely, as long as they promised not to cut the cord when I wasn't looking! Lol


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnamon Grahams, yummy!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope, I'm afraid I am the type of person that kicks off my shoes unless they're boots.


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Mentally yes, without a doubt. Physically, pretty strong although could do with some work.


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Rum & Raisin, Coffee & Mint Choc Chip. Sorry, can't choose just one!


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes & Smile, & bum on blokes! Hehehehe


15. RED OR PINK? Pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Happy with everything except my feet, they are too small at a size 2! Don't laugh! Least they don't get trodden on that often! Except the horse, who always manages to find them the cow, lol.


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? The person my dad used to be, unfortunately the person he is now is completely different.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Navy pj shorts & bare feet.
I think this is American, either way I'm not telling you the colour of my pants! Lol

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Maltesers.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Radio 1's Big Weekend. The catchup of the day on BBC3, Scissor Sisters on stage at the moment, love them!

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple or Scarlet.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Cut Grass, Fresh Coffee, the smell of my horse, no not that smell, the smell of her coat & the tack etc! Clean cotton sheets.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? One of my 3 best mates who lives in Brighton, lucky bugger.

25. WORST HABIT? I bite my nails, shameful I know & the fact if I had the money I would buy everything Agent Provocateur ever designed.

26. FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Physically, my bum or eyes. Personality wise, my loyalty & the fact I'm upfront, you won't find me backstabbing or saying something I wouldn't say to somebody's face if I had to.

27. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Horseracing, Showjumping or Rugby.

28. HAIR COLOR? A cross between Brunette & Red, at the moment it's a dark chestnut. Naturally before I get accused of hitting the bottle! Lol

29. EYE COLOR? Dark Brown/Hazel.

30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.

31. FAVORITE FOOD? Hmmmm, difficult. Would depend on my mood but the main ones are Angel Delight, Custard, Home made Beefburgers or Roast Pork.

32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings, too much of a wimp for scary movies!

33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Erm, Love Actually. My Favourite 'chick flick' film, purely because of the relationships you can see being built & happening & the way people interact with each other. Oh ok, & it's romantic :o)

34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Navy & pink stripe pj vest top.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer definitely for allsorts but I do love a bright blue sky/sunshine/frosty, crisp winter morning. The type where you can see your breath in the air :o)

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both, depends who they're from.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Raspberry Pavlova or if I have a very very sweet tooth, sticky toffee pudding.

38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Take care hun.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I hate you.

40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Playing James by Sarah Mason, it's a chick lit book but if you ever read it the main character is scarily like me in the situations she finds herself in. Either chick lit or Dick Francis.

41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE MAT? A few scuffs, it's a laptop so just a mouse touchpad.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The usual suspects, soaps & the comedy stuff.

43. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND? As we're talking sounds & not music. Small children/babies giggling or horse's hooves on a lane.

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones without a doubt, although I do like Hey Jude. Mull of Kintyre though, well that should never have been allowed to be released! Yes I know it's Paul McCartney & not The Beatles but still hate it!

45. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? France.

46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, I can make the sides of my tongue touch each other, apparently thats a rare thing, although still completely & utterly useless! Lol

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? A spa town that is famous for it's ladies college. Can anyone guess?!


So there you go, useless facts & habits of me but as I was too lazy to do a proper post & this amused me that's your lot, rambling will return when I can kick my brain into gear :o)

13 comments:

Houzukimaru said...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mums uncle who died in WW2

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? few months ago, but im a man, so dont tell anyone AROIT?

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Dont do handwriting, apparently it looks like a dislexic spider wrote it. But i do my sig in handwriting, but that looks like something from the richter scale.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Chicken.

5. DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN? No, but would like 1 eventually, a girl, so she can be my little angel, plus i wont have to do "THE MAN TALK"

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutly not, i come across as weird, desperate, and odd. But if ya get to know me, ill be the best buddy you ever had.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No, not alot, not on petty things, but on somethings i get worked up about i do. Like lee evans type sarcasm.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Eventually yea, i would probably sit there for hours makeing it harder on myself until someone yells at me for holding up the line, then i would jump out of guilt.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Farleys rusk!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope, im the type of person that ties them up tight, then curse and threatens violence on the shoes when they dont go back on.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? About average.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Choc chip and mint.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If its a women, boobs. If its a bloke and he had boobs, i would probably notice them also.

15. RED OR PINK? Red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My Fear.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? No-one really

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Crappy tesco trainers, and black jogging bottoms (im not a chav, i really have been jogging)

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Jacket spud, with a can of tuna, and beans.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Orbital - Halcyon & On & On

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? The air after it rains, and the smell of freshly baked bread.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad.

25. WORST HABIT? Swearing, if i had a swear jar it would be full of IOU's.

26. FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Abs.

27. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Dont really watch sport, but American football if i did.

28. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown, but im a Skinhead at the mo, but thats because it goes all curly :(

29. EYE COLOR? Hazel on the inside, green on the outside.

30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.

31. FAVORITE FOOD? Angel Delight!!! oh man i remember how nice they were/are.

32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy.

33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Spiderman 3, utter wank, the fights were alright, but the movie became all jazzy and weird when he started dancing, and i was all like "WHAT THE FUCK?" was very camp, i think many men went home after that and felt like watching will and grace.

34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey :O

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter, love being indoors with the radiator on, when its cold outside, nothing makes you feel like a pleb more then being inside on a hot day.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Im a bloke, so its a handshake or nothing.

(Probably hugs thou.)

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? chocolate fudge cake.

38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Cunt.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I love you.

40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Captive state - George Monbiot,

41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE MAT?
Coffee stains.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Last time i watched TV, the Bill.

43. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND? The sea, and just the sea.

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones, beatles i just cant get into.

45. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Feltham

46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can do burps on demand, Big burps.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Southend.

thoughts running through my head.... said...

size 2 feet?You are going to have trouble getting boots hun,I struggled to find size 4's!!!

GirlNextDoor said...

TRTMH - I know, must be ways of getting round it but it's a pain in the arse!

dickiebo said...

So now we know. Sister, we've got you taped!

GirlNextDoor said...

Houzokimaru - Farley's rusks! I have to say, with a very red face, that I have a liking for them too!

Lol, have you figured out where I was born then Dickiebo? I was pretty sure you'd get it actually :o)

dickiebo said...

Gotta tell you that I am a Psychic, so twas easy to figure out where you were born.
I say it waaaaas - eh - IN HOSPITAL! Yes?

busybizzie said...

I liked this. I've nicked it for my blog. Hope you don't mind

weenie said...

I used to like Cinnamon Grahams until one time, I got in a spoonful all cinnamon and no graham (the crunchy bit) - total overload of flavour!

And I can do that tongue thing too!

Leamington Spa? Sorry, that's the only spa town I can think of!

dickiebo said...

"Fried little brother?"
Absolute shame on you! I am making an immediate donation (perhaps £2 per month!) to the NSPCC.

PC South West said...

Size 2 feet? do you blow over easily in high wind? Lol

maneatingcheesesandwich said...

47. Cheltenham, I assume. Which may go some way to explain the horse obsession.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Rum & Raisin, Coffee & Mint Choc Chip. Sorry, can't choose just one! - Stay away from my freezer, or there'll be BIG trouble.

GirlNextDoor said...

Dickiebo, NSPCC? The way he behaves sometimes you'd best make it the RSPCA!

PC South West, it's come close! lol

MECS yeah that's the one, Im a Cheltenham girl & yes, thats mainly where the horse obsession comes from. Oh, & you'd best padlock your freezer! lol

dickiebo said...

Yea - just had to be Cheltenham. My son will be spending the weekend there, with his girl-friend, as they are attending the Summer Ball at Hartspury. He did his degree there and his girl is doing her degree in Vet nursing there.
When the Gold Cup was on, he 'attended' to the Irish punters at the Course. He reckons that they are the greatest.
So - keep an eye on him for me.