I've been tagged by PC Southwest so blame him for the randomness that is about to follow!
WHAT WERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO?
- Passing my 11 plus & just about to start secondary school.
SONGS TO WHICH YOU KNOW ALL THE LYRICS:
- Born slippy - Underworld. Wicked dance track.
- Strict Machine - Goldfrapp & most others. All of them brilliant to dance to.
- See you when you're 40 - Dido (reminds me of someone & lets me forget about them, weird I know).
- Bombs - Faithless (Watch the video if you can).
- Bittersweet symphony - The Verve & all the rest of their songs.
- Don't marry her, have me - Beautiful South. Class!
- Fairytale of New York - The Pogues ft Kirsty MacColl. Couldn't miss it out. It's the classic Christmas song & I had a giggle doing karaoke once, I also made a twat of myself with my best mate but never mind :o)
- You're gorgeous - Babybird. Just 'cos I love it.
- Plus all the usual suspects U2 etc.
FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE:
- Buy everything Agent Provocateur ever made.
- Buy a house with land in the Cotswold's & an apartment in Central London.
- Give some money to friends & family.
- Have my shoes especially made for me.
- Give some to a range of charities.
FIVE BAD HABITS:
- Nail biting.
- Throwing clothes on floor, I don't fold I'm afraid.
- Speaking my mind regardless. I think that's a good habit but it does get me into trouble!
- Saying the C word when I'm really really angry. A very very bad habit but I never say it in public or in front of my mum! I know better! Lol
- Stubborn at times. (Surely there should be a list of good to counteract the bad?)
FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE DOING:
- Spending time with friends & family.
- Having my own space/spending time on my own/with my horse.
- Listening to my music.
- Having a giggle.
FIVE THINGS YOU’LL NEVER WEAR AGAIN:
- Wedge boots, heels are much better, more stylish & more comfy.
- Chanel No 5. Smelt like I'd been sprayed by a tom cat!
- A baseball cap.
- Burberry check. (Not that I ever wore it in the first place!)
FIVE FAVORITE TOYS:
- MP3 Player.
- Mobile phone.
- Hi Fi.
- The disposable camera you can turn into a taser! Oh the endless possibilities & laughs!