13 June 2007

How True!

Just a bit of fun, as I was bored & couldn't be bothered to do a proper post! Scary just how accurate they are though.



The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.

You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.

Pretty much agree with this, I like people who are free & open, not fake or showy but not too sure about feeling most alive when a partner is patient & never willing to give up on me? Depends what it means by giving up though, if it was problems between us or personal problems of mine then I'd hope they'd be willing to talk & try to sort them out or stand by me & support me, same as I would for them so maybe it is true? Not true about the not needing love though, that would be nice but it is true that I feel like flirting & playing around, nothing serious at the moment.




You Are a Strawberry Blonde
Men see you as flirtatious, but they also see you as a challengeBecause you're totally fearless and carefreeYou've got the lightheartedness of a blonde, with the attitude of a redhead


According to this I am a Strawberry blonde & going by the description above that sounds 100% true!!!

2 comments:

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

I GOT: Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
ERM... UNTRUE!

You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.
Yes I think this is quite true tbh. I can't think of anything worse (apart from Jason and Irish James of course)!

Girl*Next*Door said...

Aww I think marriage, once you have found 'the one' is the best thing, just to settle down & have a few mini me's. Really want that when I'm ready, not now, too young & want to be selfish as in not have to consider a little one & responsibility's of marriage & setting up home etc. Ho much of a romantic am I!!!!

Hahaha, I know a James who is Irish, dark hair & gorgeous eyes although he doesn't have the accent, not that it matters because he is a dickhead. Albeit a very good looking dickhead! Lol