13 June 2007

I Just Thought...



...How true these song lyrics were & humorous, they made me smile, it seem's quite a lot of things make me smile recently, I am obviously one of those people that are easily amused!

The song is called I Won't Change You & it is by Sophie Ellis-Bextor. I have to say, it sounds better when you listen to it than it sounds from reading the lyrics. After seeing these pictures how gorgeous is her bone structure & skin? I think she is so pretty & a nice person too, I am envious of her & also a tiny bit jealous! That has alot to do with her being tall & having perfect skin & cheekbones though, then again, I like being petite & my skin is good so I would just like her cheekbones really! Lol





I used to change my accent, change my stance
My phone number, the way I dance
Some people change lovers like they change their sheets
But I won't change you honey, you're for keeps


I used to think I had to change the way I am
To feel better, to get a man
But once I stopped trying I fell for you
You fell for me so I'll stay the same for you


Oh yeah I know that I'm not perfect baby
Oh yeah it's no reason to go crazy
Oh yeah boy you can always count on me
For better or for worse I will always put you first


Now that I have found you
You've changed my life
'Cos you're the one who showed me I have everything right
We're never gonna differ cos we know it's true


So don't change me and I won't change you
I used to change my style like I changed my mind
I tried to change a tyre but I'm not that way inclined
Tried to change my figure my diet too


I'll still change my underwear if that's O.K with you
But after seeing you I know that here is best
Oh yeah the world can sometimes make you feel bad
Oh yeah but don't forget the things you have


Oh yeah boy you can always count on me
In sickness and in health baby always be yourself

6 comments:

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

I used to hate SEB but now I really like her, it is something to do with seeing those album covers, she looks amazing, I wish I looked like her too! I love that song as well X

Girl*Next*Door said...

She's brilliant & really down to earth. she looks amazing on those covers doesn't she? I trained as a makeup artist a few years ago & might buy the singles just for the covers, very fab! Have got her latest album & it's really good, very dance-alongable!

I am so bored at work today, it is so quiet I am just surfing the net & changing bits about on my blog, & on Ebay......
Random comment but I am BORED & will probably end up buying stuff from the 'bay, have my eye on things, it isn't good.....
Lol

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

Nooooo don't... I think you are me in disguise as that is what I have been doing all day too. I cant buy anything though as it is 2 weeks one day till pay day and as the taxi man took the money (presumably) i have nothing to spend!!! gutted. Google dolly dagger and look at the dresses on there - they are so fabulous I need to buy them!!!

Girl*Next*Door said...

What are you trying to do? Bankrupt me?!! Lol

It's too late, I have already looked & bought on the 'bay, will post spoils later on when I'm home. Not bad though, only spent £20 :o)
Also have my eye on the most divine coat ever, I seriously do not have a decent coat & this is stunning, if anybody else bids on it I will junt them down & slap them hard! Lol

totallyun-pc said...

NO NO NO - show makes my teeth itch... she's truly awful. I quite literally turn the radio off and sit in silence when she comes on.... aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

Girl*Next*Door said...

I could be completely wrong Tupc but Im guessing your not a fan?
I could say the same about Queen..... ;o) lol