30 June 2007

More randomness

I've been tagged by PC Southwest so blame him for the randomness that is about to follow!


WHAT WERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO?

  • Passing my 11 plus & just about to start secondary school.


SONGS TO WHICH YOU KNOW ALL THE LYRICS:


FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE:

  • Buy everything Agent Provocateur ever made.
  • Buy a house with land in the Cotswold's & an apartment in Central London.
  • Give some money to friends & family.
  • Have my shoes especially made for me.
  • Give some to a range of charities.

FIVE BAD HABITS:

  • Nail biting.
  • Throwing clothes on floor, I don't fold I'm afraid.
  • Speaking my mind regardless. I think that's a good habit but it does get me into trouble!
  • Saying the C word when I'm really really angry. A very very bad habit but I never say it in public or in front of my mum! I know better! Lol
  • Stubborn at times. (Surely there should be a list of good to counteract the bad?)

FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE DOING:

  • Riding.
  • Spending time with friends & family.
  • Having my own space/spending time on my own/with my horse.
  • Listening to my music.
  • Having a giggle.

FIVE THINGS YOU’LL NEVER WEAR AGAIN:

  • Leggings.
  • Wedge boots, heels are much better, more stylish & more comfy.
  • Chanel No 5. Smelt like I'd been sprayed by a tom cat!
  • A baseball cap.
  • Burberry check. (Not that I ever wore it in the first place!)

FIVE FAVORITE TOYS:

  • MP3 Player.
  • Mobile phone.
  • Laptop.
  • Hi Fi.
  • The disposable camera you can turn into a taser! Oh the endless possibilities & laughs!
TAG! You’re it.

8 comments:

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

How do you tag someone? Am just about to do it but don't know how to tag ??? x

Girl*Next*Door said...

Just leave a comment on their latest post with the link/name of the post for them to copy & paste :o)

Pawpads said...

Thanks for the tag.

Good job that Starbucks man isn't at Starbucks after all. Especially since I was staring through the window last week like a kid in a sweet shop looking for him. I'll still have to find somewhere else to buy my coffee from though.

Girl*Next*Door said...

Pawpads I've just had a vision of you with your face pressed up against Starbucks window scouring all the men, no wonder you have to look elsewhere to buy your coffee! Lol ;)

Roses said...

Thanks for the tag...I will follow through later on today.

:-)

Anonymous said...

WHAT WERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO?

* Passing my 11 plus & just about to start secondary school.

I have on good authority you were in the bike sheds servicing the lads for dinner money.

Girl*Next*Door said...

You are either very poorly educated anon or foreign because your appalling grammar & spelling constantly gives you away. Then again being as you seem to be an expert on being behind the bike sheds maybe that's where you were instead of bothering to get an education.

I'll let you keep this comment, just to show everyone how very immature & childish you are.

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

Do you do it on purpose, leaving words out of sentances to make yourself look more stupid? Surely no one can be THAT thick?