10 June 2007

Just Because.....


.......they made me laugh *Edited for picture size, & it took bloody AGES!!!*
You can decide for yourself how warped/immature/silly my sense of humour is!

Shit happens....



How true at times!



In this case, I may become a lesbian!!! Lol




Confusion.....



1, 2, 3 RUN!



At least he'll still be getting a ride from the bike I guess.....



Curiosity....



Jonny had answered back one too may times.......



I'm sure this applies to some men.......



My new excuse!


I'm sure this applies to some women.......



I just saw the funny side of this



And this.....




Surely there's laws against this kind of thing.....?!




My answer to useless maths too




So it IS true!




I just can't understand how she didn't get to the million......!



Ooooops........


4 comments:

dickiebo said...

Find 'X' is my fav. C'est moi!
But.. I do like people who can't cook!!

Waynecoff said...

love emm, x

Alexianna said...

I like it. They are really funny!

maneatingcheesesandwich said...

Just the ticket after a very, very bad day....