27 July 2007

My Idea Of Fun!

Well, one of the more printable ones anyway! Lol
This is a video podcast from the Scott Mills show where Scott has to take some punishment of the electrical kind....
Scott has had an electric dog collar attached to his arm & for each question he fails to answer correctly he will receive a zap from the collar, Chappers is asking the questions & Laura is in charge of the controls. The way Laura is reacting is exactly how I would behave if in charge of a remote control that gives somebody electric shocks. I particularly like the response "Sorry, my finger slipped!" while she is manically laughing. I have a very immature attitude to humour sometimes & this just made me laugh lots, especially when I imagined the sort of fun I could have with the same sort of toy & spookily enough one of my main responses would be "sorry, my finger slipped" while crying with laughter....



You can blame Maneatingcheesesandwich for this particular clip, I'm obviously not the only one that takes sadisitic joy & amusement from other peoples pain & kneejerk reactions to electric shocks


4 comments:

Spooj said...

EVIL! but yea i find stuff like that funny aswell :D

Ing said...

Hehe, that is funny.

They should have done that to Laura off the show the, I find her constant smugness really annoying.

dickiebo said...

Sorry gal. You are no longer on my 'Wanted' list. Struck off. Too damn dangerous.

Girl*Next*Door said...

Spooj, evil but oh so funny! :D

Ing, if you find Laura too smug & want that to happen to her, watch & wait....... :D

Dickiebo, I'm not dangerous! Just slightly sadistic sometimes! Lol
(If I get in do you think they'll let me have taser?.... *Evil grin* Lol)