30 August 2007

Cravings


Why, for the past few weeks have I been addicted to these three things? *confused face*


This




this


and these?



Not exactly what you'd call healthy eating is it?! Not even what you'd call understandable cravings because to be honest, it's hardly the caffeine & chocolate normal kind of craving. Who on earth has 3/4 week long cravings for Butterscotch Angel Delight, Horlicks & Cheesy Wotsits?!?!?!
It just isn't logical.
At least nobody thieves (unlike other things) the Horlicks though, I'm the only one in the house that likes it & the same goes for the Angel Delight.
My eating habits are severely warped. Lol


Edit: It is not because I am pregnant/up the duff/bun in the oven/member of the pudding club/however else you'd like to phrase it! Lol

6 comments:

Area Trace No Search said...

Erm ,I'm reluctant to say it, but I'm a copper and therefore devoid of tact...

Pregnant?


Life and Times of The Girl In Labor?


I'll shut up then.

dickiebo said...

atns beat me to it, I'm afraid. Perhaps we're both doctors?
Definitely the ring of truth there!

Girl*Next*Door said...

Area, If I had any doubts you really wouldn't be helping! Lol

No Dickiebo, I think my eating habits are just cocked up.
There is no ring of truth to it at all! Lol

PC South West said...

Don't know why but wotsits are not as nice as they were when I was a kid.

Metcountymounty said...

I haven't had angel delight for years, nor horlicks, and wotsits are just minging!!! However butterscotch is definately the best one and I commend your choice madam, in fact I feel a trip to tesco's coming on for angel delight topped with cadbury crunchie nuggets and squirty cream mmmmmmm.........

Wozza said...

Perhaps you are living in the early 1980s?