12 September 2007

Let Them Eat Cake


I'm 22 now, I'm not too sure I like the fact that my next special birthday will be my 30th. I ate lots of cake yesterday, had loads of nice presents, well, mainly nice. One friend thought he'd be hilarious after I told him about my future career choice & presented me with a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs, they are now hung on my bedroom door handle which maybe isn't such a good idea, people walking past may get the wrong idea! Lol
Pressies from other friends included these;


She bought me the Head Girl one & the Prefect one, mainly as a joke because I was told outright at school I would be neither, apparently I was a "bad example & easily led others astray". I thought that was a bit harsh myself as I never did anything really bad! Still, they look cute & quite cool on one of my jackets :)

I was also bought one of these;


I just need to grow it & make sure I don't kill it. Apparently you can feed it bacon as well as flies.... I wonder if it would take little brothers?..... Lol.

& I'm not entirely sure why, except I mentioned it was cute, cute, cute a few weeks ago but Mr. S bought me this;


Patrick the polar bear! He is a meter long! He's huge but incredibly cute & cuddly :)
So I now have a giant polar bear stuck on the end of my bed, in fact, he is almost as big as me.
Makes a nice pillow though :)

I also got the riding boots from family (yay!) & my brother bought me the jodhpurs :)

Plus the usual chocolates & bits & bobs. Saturday is party night so no doubt I will be dancing to tunes like this
Can't wait!

11 comments:

dickiebo said...

A nice touch changing 'Prefect' into 'Perfect'!

PC South West said...

Happy Birthday then, whenever it was! Don't eat too much cake.

thoughts running through my head.... said...

*~*~*~*happy birthday hun!!!!!*~*~*~*

cogidubnus said...

Many happy returns...and many more to come... your Prefect badge rather reminded me of Mary Poppins (practically perfect in every way) but thereagain it's me age you see...

Sounds like it's been a good day so far - don't stint on the drink too much and do have one (or three) for me!

Little Wing said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
PARTY DOWN!

Marja said...

Happy birthday. 22 is a very good age Enjoy.

Area Trace No Search said...

Ah yes,happy birthday.

I'm sure the invite got lost in the post. I'll have a drink for you ;-)

Twining said...

Happy birthday you, have you seen the wally again? Keep away from him on your birthday though.Too much alcohol might result in you spilling the beans on the wally. Enjoy the party!

totallyun-pc said...

wheres my invite? I'm only down the road!!

Girl*Next*Door said...

It was on the 11th. Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys :)

Cogidubnus, I am practically perfect! Hahaha


Area I knew I shouldn't have trusted the pigeon post, sooooo unreliable!
"I'll have a drink for you" any excuse ;o)

Thanks Twining, will do! :)

TUPC it's the damn pigeon post again! But if you d see me out on the town, the drinks are on you! Ll
Me being the birthday girl & all :)

pawpads said...

Glad you had a good birthday