13 November 2007

Eight



Having been tagged by the lovely Emma a few days ago I thought I'd do this. & the fact I have neglected the blog lately. Three posts in November so far? Unheard of! Lol
Anyway, here goes



8 passions in my life


  • My horse
  • My family
  • My friends
  • Listening to music
  • Guinness. I do have a liking for the black stuff even if I do only manage half a pint before it fills me up! Lol
  • Fun
  • My high heels!
  • & as corny as it sounds, life.



8 things to do before I die


  • Skydive
  • Bungee jump
  • Have a family
  • Own my own home
  • Travel
  • Do something that scares me silly
  • Find my soulmate
  • Own a vintage MG



8 things I often say
  • Oh for fecks sake!
  • What a nob.
  • There's a prime candidate for the gene pool cleansing.
  • Hun. A lot, it's my term of endearment.
  • Horse, for fecks sake stop trying to rip my arm out.
  • You will be glue if you don't behave { horse again.
  • Fool!
  • Ratbag



8 things I read recently

(I won't say books because my book reading is seriously behind lately)
  • Stuart - A life backwards
  • Horse-Mart
  • Horse & Hound
  • Glamour magazine
  • Local paper
  • Gloucestershire constabulary application form
  • Email from a friend
  • BBC News website



8 songs that mean something to me

  • The Verve - This could be my moment.
  • Coldplay - 'Til kingdom come.
  • Snow Patrol - Chasing cars.
  • Dido - See you when you're forty. (sounds weird but it really helped remind me why I was better off without somebody I felt an awful lot for)
  • Darius - Rushes (I know it's not cool but someone special who it never went beyond friendship with dedicated it to me once. One of the nicest things somebody has done) Simon Webbe - No worries
  • U2 - Grace (somebody said it reminded them a lot of me, for some reason)
  • U2 - Stuck In a moment you can't get out of. (I remember this being in the charts & it really resonated with me at that time & it's stuck with me ever since)
  • David Gray - This Years Love. (Means an awful lot)


8 Qualities I look for in a friend


  • Honesty
  • Loyalty
  • Integrity
  • Kind
  • Generosity
  • Sense of humour
  • Compassion
  • Genuine

So there you go! I won't tag anyone but if you want to do it feel free :o)

4 comments:

Emma said...

It makes you think doesn't it? Good answers GND..xx

pawpads said...

Gods only knows why ~ but including you I know about 4 people who have applied to join Gloucestershire Police.

Makes a change though ~ when I was in my teens I knew loads of people who had been in the cells and when I was in my 20's I worked at HQ.

Odd how things come round.

dickiebo said...

A simple soul, really! Far too nice to be a cop. Sorry!

Girl*Next*Door said...

It does yeah, thanks Em xx


I tell you what Pawpads, after reading parts of your blog I reckon on some occasions we must have been very close to the same area, if not in it! It's quite scary by how little things are separated.


Dickiebo, I am quite a simple soul (Hopefully not intelligence wise but I have my doubts! Lol)
Oh don't let my niceness fool you, I can be tough when I need to be! Lol