12 December 2007

Wishing You All....

Glitter Photos


.......A very happy Christmas!




Appreciate your loved ones, let them know you appreciate them. Be happy & enjoy the time out from the world over Christmas day.

For those that are home, enjoy it, chill out keep warm & relax.

For those that are working it, stay safe & warm & enjoy it when you get home.

All of you have a healthy & happy one :o)


And from me, thanks for reading, for all the comments & the well wishes/supportive messages/good luck messages that have been left on some of the more difficult posts/police application posts.

Merry Christmas guys & girls!
Make it a good one!

xXx

Tink' is now an accurate representation of me, I have put my *amazing* paint editing (un) skillfulness to good use & given her auburn hair & brown eyes, yay!! Lol



6 comments:

Annette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annette said...

Sorry, I deleted that first comment.
You wouldn't believe how I spelt Christmas!
It went all wrong.

Anyway, thanks and a merry Christmas to you too.

PC Common Sense said...

Merry Christmas to you and all your readers. XX

cogidubnus said...

Merry Christmas to you too, doubly so if you're a genuine redhead (I'm the father of one)!

Waynecoff said...

thanks, merry christmas to you honey x

Girl*Next*Door said...

You too Annette & of course, Laura :o)


Thanks PCCS xx


Cogi, yes I am. Deep chestnut instead of red red hair. Just need to edit my other Tink cartoon now as that is truly accurate when you consider the caption! Lol


Thanks Wayne xx