I've realised over the past few days there are quite a few things I hate & love, mainly because I came home yesterday in an arrgghh! mood, I'm beginning to think I'm a bit of a moody cow at the moment, not like me but I'm blaming it on other people (of course!) Anyway, I thought Id do a 15 things I hate/love list, just because over the past few days the hate things Ive witnessed too much of & the love things there hasn't always been enough of!
The 15 things I hate are:
1. Smelly People. Of which there are far too many at the moment, soap & water is not a killer, unlike your B.O.
2. Parents who fail to discipline their children. Please don't shoot me filthy looks because your child has turned out to be the spawn of Satan. It isn't easy to discipline children but it isn't rocket science either, try it, you might even see some results!
3. Backstabbers. If you have something to say please have the decency to say it to my face, it's ok, I can handle it & who knows, I might just return the favour!
4. People who assume I am underage. just because I don't look my age does not make me a school dodging illegal drinker. No, I don't look my age, Yes, that is a genuine I.D card, no, I am not related to Kylie & yes, you are pissing me off. (This mostly relates to me being refused entry to a 15 Cert. film, when Im 21!)
5. Arrogant People. Just because you are better paid/dressed/looking does not make you a better person than others, nor does it make you more attractive or nicer.
6. People with no manners. The words you're looking for are 'Please' & 'Thank you' try using them, you'll get a much better response. Im also sure that old lady you just pushed past appreciated your politeness, well done.
7. Winter mornings. I just want to stay wrapped in my duvet & for the alarm clock to explode.
8. Marmite. What is the point?! I could also say this about tea, very spicy food, sprouts & McFly though.
9. Bitchy Gossipy Girls. Again, what is the point? I just don't get it!
10. Men who lack the chivalrous streak. Im all for equal rights & don't expect to be offered a seat everytime on a crowded bus or tube, but when there is a pregnant woman stood or I am trying to get through a door, maybe offer your seat or to hold the door open? The worst you'll get is a 'no thanks'.
11. Shoes that don't come in my size. I find the perfect pair of shoes, go to look & the smallest size they come in is a size above what I take, just not fair! Then again, I think my bank manager is happier than he otherwise would be!
12. Rude shop assistants. Have you never heard of customer service or people skills? For all you know I could be a millionaire & able to afford those £200.00 pair of shoes, Im not but thats besides the point, I could do without your scowls.
13. My small feet. They are just impractical!
14. Jordan. Anybody can get silicone implants & pose 'provocatively'.
15. Tony Blair. Surely you don't need an explanation?! Although to be more precise, I hate more what he does than him as a person, then again he is spineless & cowardly, I do hate his character traits.
And now all the moaning is over, 15 things I love :o)
1. Getting over feeling sad/angry/upset/stressed or down by playing my favourite music so loud that it blocks everything else out. Mostly Oasis/U2/T-Rex/Kaiser Chiefs/Killers/Goldfrapp/The Clash. It is an extremely good job we live in the countryside & have no close neighbours, my stereo may well have been confiscated by now otherwise. Anybody else find this gets rid of anger?
2. My skinny jeans. For the simple reason of them making my legs look longer.
3. My high heels. Because they make me slightly taller than I actually am.
4. Make-Up. What would I do without my concealer & mascara, not to mention eyeliner, lip balm & moisturiser.
5. My Best Mate. She is there through thick & thin & still manages to make me laugh, even if we are 'undercover blondes' due to the stupid things we find ourselves doing/saying/thinking!
6. My C.D Collection. Far too many but I listen to them all & they are probably my one big vice, HMV is a regular.
7. My Horse. She may cause me unneccasary injuries & be rather headstrong but she's all mine!
8. The Opposites Of The People I've Listed Above. Because it's nice when someone says please or thank you, smiles, when you see a well behaved child, when a man has a chivalrous streak or just somebody who thinks about others a bit.
9. My boyfriend. he might be a muppet at times but as muppets go he isn't a bad one! It's also a very good job he isn't reading this seeing as I've only just realised at number 9!!!
10. The Summer. Because I get a tan & get to wear my summer clothes instead of being bundled up in jumpers & coats. Also, because all the music festivals are on & everything is just so much nicer.
11. The Smell Of Cut Grass. I don't know why, I just do.
12. Hot Bubble Baths. Just fantastic in the winter.
13. My hair being played with. I have no idea why, I think Im just a little bit weird!
14. Rainbows. Im still hoping to find a pot of gold!
15. The numerous places that sell petite ranges or fashionable teens clothes. I thank you Next, New Look & Topshop because otherwise Id be forever consigned to pink leggings & barbie t-shirts!
So there you go, my quite big hates & big loves. And now Im going to make the most of my day off, the sun is out & Im off to enjoy it before it disappears!