21 February 2008

The Brits





Did anyone else feel a little bit let down by them? I have to say, I did. But, as harsh as it may seem Girls Aloud & Leona Lewis were up for awards but didn't win any & I'm glad because the categories they were in there were far more deserving winners. Shame Take That got best live act instead of Muse though, Muse deserved it purely for the below from a few years ago; Soooo Good!





The Arctic Monkeys went away with British Album & British Group & they deserved it, love them. Was disappointed with the Kaiser Chiefs though, they didn't win anything but they did perform live & it may have been me but they didn't sound great.....
Mika, on the other hand, I thought was excellent & he went away with Best Breakthrough Act.


Full results here


4 comments:

PC South West said...

Agreed!! Muse were light years ahead x 100 and then some.

Girl*Next*Door said...

Definitely agree PCSW. Fantastic band!

lynn said...

Yep and why the stupidly gratuitous swearing by Sharon Os? I'm no prude i just thought it juvenile and silly. Was i alone?

Girl*Next*Door said...

No, you are not alone. I found it really grating too. It was just silly & let the side down somewhat.