21 February 2008

Mardy Bum

Sometimes I wish I could be a moody cow, just sometimes. Because then I wouldn't laugh when Mr. S plays this when I have one of 'those' faces. Sometimes I wish I could have a good old sulk instead of just snapping out of it! Lol








& sometimes I wish I could rant & rave instead of just grinning at the ridiculousness of it all. But it just isn't me because if I have a problem, I say what it is then leave it. I don't get moody, I either get a bit low & need cuddles or laugh it off. And when this comes on, I can't help grinning.




3 comments:

cogidubnus said...

Wonderful how quickly the Monkeys can disperse an audience eh?

bawpc said...

Nah, you don't wanna be moody. It's not fun!

P**S: Thanks for the *hug*

Girl*Next*Door said...

I'm guessing they're not quite your thing Cogi?!


BAWPC, my sister is the moodiest person I know so possibly not. Although sometimes it would be nice to have the ability to sulk! Lol

No probs, hope you're feeling better now? :o)
Will get a link up to you too, been meaning to do it for aaaageees!