10 April 2008

YAY!






Knees to be sorted *definitely* within the next 12 weeks. I'm allowed to wear my heels 1/2 months afterwards & horse ride again 3 months (I'm aiming for 2) afterwards. As you can see, I asked all the important questions first. Lol


Went to the hospital yesterday & aw a lovely Spanish nurse who was brilliant & quite funny because after seeing my (lack of) veins said "Fuck" about 4 times in Spanish. She didn't realise my sister is fluent in the language... Lol
I don't care because she managed to get 3 fat vials of blood without so much as a bruise.


Soooo, if it all goes to plan I'll be back on horses by September. Not a moment too soon, I'm telling you.


7 comments:

Emma said...

I am so pleased you are finally getted sorted babe...fingers crossed..xx

Sage said...

Congratulations on a target to aim for, just don't push it or yourself too hard; life will still be there for you a couple of weeks after the deadline and knees can take longer to heal than you think sometimes.

thoughts running through my head.... said...

its looking up isn't it?

Rising Rainbow said...

I can remember when my daughter was sick it was always a big deal when someone could draw blood without bruising. It's funny the things that become important in such situations.

I hope you're able to get back on your horse on schedule. I know how much you must miss riding.

brown eyed girl said...

Yay! you will soon be feeling that wind through your hair again..
Just dont rush yourself, make sure your knees are better first..
I cant wait to read your first blog after getting back on your horse.
xxx

Roses said...

Brilliant news. Have you chosen the shoes you're going to put on first - or are you going to buy something just for the occaision?

Even better that the nurse managed to get blood out of you without leaving a massive bruise. I recently had to have a blood test and I could barely move my arms afterwards.

thoughts running through my head.... said...

tagged you chick!