26 May 2008

AWOL

I'm still around, just not had much to write about. Going into hospital on Wednesday so won't be around for a week or so then either.

Afterwards may be a different matter though seeing as everyone is going to France for two weeks & A (best friend) is moving in while they're away. Apparently we should have a party..... I'm considering it. But I'm also considering hitting the town on a few evenings as well & going by previous nights out with her it could end up being quite 'interesting'. Lol

As I haven't yet put the link up, Metcountymounty has started a blog which makes good reading.

The Godiva ride was a success with over 20 riders taking part & over £5,000 was raised & donated donated to Maggies. I'm told on good authority that it was rather chilly but everyone enjoyed it & everyone dared to bare! I know of the girl in the centre of the picture with dark hair. Apparently, it was a lot of fun & all the horses behaved, which I think was a relief to each individual rider! Needless to say, The Sun did a far more revealing report (ATNS, your wish has been granted! Lol)
Well done to all the girls that took part.


Seeing as I won't be around for a while I'll leave you with this. It's so bad it's good. Yes, it is on my mp3 player & no, I'm not ashamed to admit it! (Even though I maybe should be very ashamed....!)

xx

11 comments:

Emma said...

Pleased the Godiva day went well and best wishes for your op darl...xx

cogidubnus said...

Good luck on Wednesday!

Sage said...

Good luck for today, hope all goes well and you recover fast. Take it easy with the knee after the op, no rushing around trying to do everything you can too quickly or it will take longer to heal properly.

Girl*Next*Door said...

Thank you Ems, it did go really well & it was a great turn out so I think everybody was rather proud :o)
Thanks hun xxx


Thanks guys *hugs*. The blog will be quiet for the next week or so now.

Thank you for the good wishes, fingers crossed it goes better than last time! Lol

I'll update the blog when I'm back but at least you know why it's quiet :o)

dickiebo said...

Must be the only time that a woman is quiet!! Awright, awright, on'y joking!

thoughts running through my head.... said...

hope it all goes ok hun,I've not been around much of late so hence only just seeing this.xx

Ing said...

Glad the Godiva ride went well and raised so much for a good cause.

*in best Steve Irwin voice* "Crikey!" is all I can say...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sage said...

Have we got an update on you yet?

Hope all is going ok for your recovery and you will soon be back blogging...

brown eyed girl said...

Best wishes I hope it all goes well for you
xxx

lynn said...

Good luck with that knee. I've been in hosp too, it may cheer you to read my 4 hospital blog episodes! Bit of humour helps things along. Hope all goes well! x