7 May 2008

Lady Godiva's Needed


Lady Godiva's are needed to do a mass ride through Hyde Park on May 19th at approximately 11am to raise money for cancer unit, Maggies Centre, Oxfordshire. The organiser, Vicky Jewson, has pledged to donate £5.00 per rider.

Personally, I would do it if my knees were ok for riding. BUT, I would stick the ends of my hair to my body & I would not be riding Sunny, I wouldn't trust her not to pratt about & dump me on the floor. She is the type to get a bit joggy & excitable if the mood takes her... Imagine falling off naked & then having to re-mount!!!!

I actually think it is an excellent idea, I just wonder how many men will be hanging around Hyde Park once they clap eyes on 30+ Lady Godivas'! Lol

Good luck to them all & I hope they raise a good sum for a very worthy cause.

If you want to donate or know somebody brave enough to do the ride then you can contact Vicy Jewson at - jewsonproductions@hotmail.com

11 comments:

Mr. Police Man said...

Come to California and I'll show you how police work is done

pawpads said...

I'd do that, but they'd take one look at me and send me home. Lol.

cogidubnus said...

"Lady Godiva's Needed" - Surplus apostrophes not needed though....unless you need them to cover all those embarassingly exposed parts!

Needless to say, I'm hugely disappointed you're not taking part...

I'm just going for a cold shower.dubnus

cogidubnus said...

"Lady Godiva's Needed" - Surplus apostrophes not needed though....unless you need them to cover all those embarassingly exposed parts!

Needless to say, I'm hugely disappointed you're not taking part...

I'm just going for a cold shower.dubnus

cogidubnus said...

By heck....blogger's doing some funny things tonight...

Area Trace No Search said...

I'm hoping to work that detail.

Problem is there is a list of about ten thousand officers also hoping to...

I'm going to have to pull some strings I think.

Area Trace No Search said...

Did anyone get any photos?

For charity purposes obviously.

Metcountymounty said...

welfare check.......

brown eyed girl said...

lol... I wish i had been online and read this earlier, i would have done it ! what a giggle.

Open Flaps said...

who is on the horse? does she have a blog?

homeopathy eczema said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.