24 June 2008

Noise Pollution (?)

Knees are good. 'A' has gone home & the rabble are back. I have missed them but it was so nice to have the two weeks to myself!

All of a sudden the house has gone from quiet to full on noise. This is where my mp3 player comes in, I can drown it all out & zone out nearly completely (yes, I can be an unsociable little madam at times!)

Gracing my playlist at the moment are the following;

Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill


The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name


Coldplay - Viva La Vida (I will never stop loving Coldplay. Chris Martin is also rather easy on the eye, in a diferent sort of way.)


Dusty Springfield - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow/Son Of a Preacher Man/I Only Want to be With You


Royworld - Dust


Mystery Jets - Two Doors Down


Robert Palmer - Addicted to Love


Coldplay - Violet Hill (I want the jacket Chris Martin is wearing in this video. I love it.)


Duffy - Warwick Avenue (Really like her voice. It's got that sort of smokiness about it. Really good.)


The Fratellis - Mistress Mabel (I don't like the image change. The Pop monster has got hold of them... The music doesn't sound like it did on their last album either. I still like it though!)


So, there you go. I'll be back with something more interesting next time. Maybe! Hopefully...

:o)


3 comments:

dickiebo said...

Dusty was just great.

Rae!xx said...

Pleased to hear you are on the mend...excellent playlist you have there, I love Coldplay too, never get fed up of listening to them..xx

cogidubnus said...

Yay...Solsbury Hill...(there's a live version somewhere out there that's truly outstanding!)... for that alone GND you stay on my personal playlist!