but these are stunning.
They even come in a 3 which I could possibly get away with if I put heel grips in.
The only drawback is the cost.......
Somehow, I don't think I'll be getting them any time soon, if ever! Lol
1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you? Words, definitely. And I hate gushy ones. A card with a few meaningful lines it's far preferable to one with half a dictionary of gush.
2. What's your favourite kind of cake? Pavlova, raspberry pavlova to be precise. But I'm not sure that is a cake so it would be coffee & walnut cake.
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them? Yes, I have done. I've made a pair of earrings for my mum that I knew she would love & I've made a horsehair bracelet for a friend. After hastily cutting a length from her horse's tail without being noticed!
4. What's your favourite public holiday? Christmas. Definitely.
5. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where? No, but I am next year with a few friends & it wil either be somewhere in the countryside, camping or it will be a holiday in Dublin.
6. What was the best party you've ever been to? Mine! Lol.
7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like? I'm not so I'll describe my ideal..... A small guest list, I would only have the people there that are important, it would be in the countryside, a small village in the Cotswolds. Transport, I would ride my horse side saddle to church. It would be a Summer wedding, the sun would be shining & it would be a mid morning ceremony. My sisters would be my bridesmaids, the two of them, possibly three. I would have a dress with a bodice or corseted top with the skirt that would only be semi fitted, it would just flow rather than cling or be meringuey, It would be Ivory & silk with light beading on the bodice but a simple, plain skirt, I'd have a light cape or shawl for my shoulders in a chiffony or similar sort of material. I wouldn't like a modern wedding ring but an antique one. I would wear my hair loosely up & the only jewellery I would wear would be an antique pendant & eventually, the ring. I wouldn't have a veil & I wouldn't have a tiara. My Step-dad would give me away & I would do my own makeup, I wouldn't hire somebody. I'd have the reception in a tiny, old pub & there would be lots of dancing & laughter. I don't know what the first dance would be because it would be a song personal to me & whoever is unlucky enough to take my hand in marriage! Lol
The cake wouldn't be fruit cake as I don't like it, it would be sponge.
My boquet would be Freesias, Forget Me Nots & Roses but it would be small, not a huge thing. The method of transport to leave would be a horse & carriage or both of us riding off on horses. The honeymoon would be somewhere special to us both, maybe even not abroad but just somewhere doing something we both enjoyed doing.
8. What's the most romantic thing that's ever happened to you? Someone special, seeing something I liked, a tiny thing but couldn't afford at the time. When I got home & went to take my mobile out of my bag it was there, wrapped in tissue paper.
9. What's your favourite romantic song? David Gray - This Years Love.
10. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with? I wouldn't.
11. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful? Keira Knightley or Keeley Hawes. They seem to have that natural English Rose beauty & never appear to be over made up or tanned to the hilt.
12. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive? Jamie McAvoy. Unsurprisingly!
13. If you could be a fictional character from a book who would you choose? Elizabeth Bennett - Pride & Prejudice. Mainly for the clothes but also because of her personality, it would be the same. I wouldn't be able to hold my tongue just to appear correct!
14. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose? Oh noooooooo. I wouldn't choose any of them!
15. Which character would you like to be? Me.
16. What's your favourite girl's name? I can't choose one because there are four; Poppy, Daisy, Molly & Freya.
17. What's your favourite boy's name? As above, there is more than one; William, Ben, Harry & Daniel.
18. What's your supermarket of choice? Prefer local produce if possible.
19. What is your best character trait? Erm, probably the fact I'll help anyone & anything if I can.
20. What is your worst habit? I bite my nails.