1 July 2008

Wimbledon




The film, not the sporting event. I watched it on Saturday night & was surprised at how good it was. I love it. I even cried a tiny bit at the end (because I'm a typical girl when it comes to girly films.)

And erm, the male actors in it were very easy on the eye. Namely Paul Bettany & James Mcavoy.

I haven't watched it before now, although it's been on my 'want to see' list for ages.
And the striking resemblance that Paul Bettany bears to an ex is quite worrying. The more I think about it the more I can see the similarities in physical appearance & mannerisms. Same colouring, same build, same physical characteristics. Scary.

And the ex & the above actor are the only blondes I've ever found remotely attractive. Very weird.

It's from the same people as Love Actually so it's no surprise I like it so much but, if you haven't seen it then I recommend it if rom-coms are your thing :o)


4 comments:

Posh Totty said...

Have seen it a few times now and the fact Iv seen it more than once tells you how much I like it too ;o)

Open Flaps said...

i saw it when it came it, i thought it was good,

cogidubnus said...

So have you gone into orgasmic overdrive over Bettany and collapsed exhausted, or is the wretched knee giving you gyp oh small and dainty (stunted?) one?

Posh Totty said...

Did I mention Mr Posh looks a little like Mr bettany? hehe :oP