So considering I spend so much time assaulting my ears with noise it's important to me I have some decent ear buds/ear phones.
I did have Sennheiser ones until they broke, & then Sam grabbed them off the table the other night & chewed the ear buds off.... It's a good job he has a cute face! Lol
The Sennheiser ones were ok but the more I used them the more fault I found (yes, I know. Supremely picky).
1. Must not fall out of ears. These sit absolutely still & don't budge.
2. Must not rub ears so you get blisters. These have super soft silicone tips.
3. Must be comfortable. So comfortable I can't feel them in my ears.
4. Must be good quality sound & not give me earache with so much bass that that overrides anything else. Perfect sound in my opinion.
5. Must do a reasonable job of drowning out all outside noise. Drown out 99% of outside noise.
Pure & unadulterated bliss :o)