12 September 2008

I Love...

....FairyGothMother.

Even more than Agent Provocateur who I don't think are as good.

So, when I win the lottery I am going to buy one of these;




One of these;





And one of these;



I really love this one. It's absolutely gorgeous.

And probably a few other things they sell, like matching skirts. So pretty & elegant that I wouldn't be able to resist.
At £200/£300 per corset it's as well that they're only obtainable after a lottery win though!



A somewhat cheerier post after the doom & gloom of late. It's been a bit difficult the past few weeks but I think I've pulled myself out of the 'low' I'd let myself get into.

And expect a knee update soon :o)


6 comments:

cogidubnus said...

When you win the Lottery I'll happily take your pictures for you!

Roses said...

I'm really looking forward to hearing about your first ride on Sunny.

Thinking of you honey.

RandomPinkness said...

Damn, I wants them too... *Sniffel* Why do good corsets have to be so expensive? I do love them so have a look at http://www.adorecorsets.com/ I love the Angles carrying savage weapons corsets, I'm saving up for this one: http://www.adorecorsets.com/acatalog/Greta_med.jpg

Metcountymounty said...

I must admit, I'm a big fan of the last one :o)

Posh Totty said...

Pleased you have cheered up a bit now :o) ... they are all lovely

Girl*Next*Door said...

Cogi; Lol!

Roses; Thanks hun :o) It won't be on Sunny as she is a tad excitable & a bit of a handful to ride so don't want to take any chances but I still cannot wait to ride.
Thanks xx


Pinkness; that is lush. But I love the Maya Hansen corsets, they are heaven. I wants badly!
That's the drawback, a good corset is almost a months rent, not good!


MCM; The last one is the nicest in my opinion. It's on my list. When I get a job & save enough (when!) it will be mine as a treat to myself :o)

Posh; thanks :o) I'm glad too xx