9 October 2008

Take Back The City


How I love this latest track of Snow Patrol's.

I love them anyway & although I don't think it's one of their absolute best, it has grown on me & I adore it now. Unfortunately I have to wait another eighteen days for their album to come out, A Hundred Million Suns. I will definitely be getting it though.


The video to this track isn't bad either in a funny way but I can't embed it on here as the muppets in charge of Youtube have decided to disable embedding on certain videos.
So here's the link - Take Back The City.


I don't think this track shows just how good Gary Lightbody's voice is but I'd marry him for his voice alone. Heavenly.
I guess it also helps that he's tall. And dark. And Irish.

Oh well, a girl can dream! ;o)


3 comments:

Rae!xx said...

I won't be far behind you with my purchase, just love his voice..xx

cogidubnus said...

You're a sad pair!

Girl*Next*Door said...

Rae, you have excellent taste :o)

Cogi, you don't know what you're missing!