24 December 2008

It's Christmas!





Well, the silence had to be broken at some point. Lack of posting has been down to various things. Namely lack of computer use & the fact I haven't had much to say about anything in particular which has even surprised me!

Seeing as I probably won't be online much for the next few weeks or so I'll take my chance now to wish you all a fab Christmas & New Year. For those who are out working over the holidays, enjoy it & if you can't enjoy it, at least stay safe & (reasonably) warm :o)

To quote part of one of my favourite songs;

"I wish you a hopeful christmas
I wish you a brave new year
All anguish pain and sadness
Leave your heart and let your road be clear"


xx

6 comments:

Rae!xx said...

Happy Christmas GND please come back soon we miss you..xx

Annette said...

Merry christmas GND.
xxx

Kaiser Bill said...

I see that Rae!xx is a potential S.136
....& "bah humbug!" to you all

cogidubnus said...

All the best to you and yours

Ing said...

Hope you have had a great one. I know the feeling about not posting that much these days. My blog still has a faint pulse however. Wishing you all the best for 2009!

Metcountymounty said...

Happy new year GND, hope things are going well, looking forward to some more posts in the future?!?!?