29 July 2009

20 Questions

No excuse other than I am bored. My sisters are trying to slaughter each other (If we had friendly neighbours, I would run a book on them. I'd make a fortune!) My brother is romantically pursuing my best friend & my mum & stepdad are watching incredibly boring television.

1. Things you cannot leave the house without

My bag. it has everything in it I need when I'm out of the house. And it doesn't break my back when I carry it either!

2. Favourite brand of Make Up

Barry M for eyeshadows. Palmers coca butter for lip balm. But apart from that, whatever is on offer.

3. Favourite flower

Peonies. Sweet Williams. Freesias. Roses. Oriental Lilies. I can't pick just one!

4. Favourite clothing store

Primark for cheap & easy basics & faddy fashion. Next for staple items & New Look or River Island for middle of the road stuff.

5. Favourite perfume

Benefit's Maybe Baby. Georgio Armani Sensi & CK Truth Lush.

6. Heels or Flats

Both. Flats for the yard & town. Heels for nights out & when I want to impress. Or get my own way with a boyfriend. If batting the eyelashes fail then play dirty! Lol

7. Do you make good grades

Erm. No. I was not the best at school because only drama, art & English really interested me. Anything else & you wouldn't really find me studying but taking the P out of class rivals & coming out with smart remarks rather than smart study.
But then again, I get bored easily & I'm definitely a person who learns by practical experience rather than theory.

8. Favourite colours

Purple. Emerald green. Petrol blue.

9. Do you drink energy drinks

No. They taste like syrup & I have a bad tendency to behave like a hyperactive maniac after drinking them.

10. Do you drink juice

Cranberry juice mixed half & half with water. I am a very good girl & get in my whole two litres, sometimes three litres, per day.

11. Do you like swimming

I love it. And I'm not a bad swimmer but don't much like swimming in the sea as I'm always scared I'll get eaten by a shark. Pathetic, I know.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork

What sort of a question is that?!

13. Favourite moisturiser

Baby oil. Or Palmers body butter because it smells like white chocolate.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life

Yes of course. But only if it's the right man who ticks all the boxes of my five point requirement sheet. Lol

15. Do you get mad easily

No. But when I do get mad I get really mad. But it has to be something major to make me lose my temper.

16. Are you into ghost hunting

No. Even kids ghouly stories scare me!

17. Any phobias

Spiders. The feel of chicken breasts (they make my skin crawl so I have to handle them with sandwich bags over my hands!). Snakes & the general creepy crawly population.

18. Do you bite your nails

Yes. Stopped for three months & then started again. Bad bad bad.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience

Yes. Two. I hope if a third time ever comes along, that in that particular instance it is not third time lucky....!

20. Do you drink coffee

Yes. I don't care who withholds chocolate from me but if I'm deprived of my morning two cups of coffee then I turn in to a nasty nasty girl! Lol

No comments: