12 July 2009

*Crosses Fingers*

That my application to work in the Control Room of Spa Town Police is successful. And after wondering if crossed fingers wouldn't be enough, I took myself along to speak to somebody in the local station who was extremely helpful & also said that if the Control Room wasn't an option, then maybe go for a Contact Centre place & work my way up.

So, here's hoping!

Apart from that little bit of news, there's been a lot of other stuff going on. Some of it rubbish but a lot of it good.

When the internet access is permanent I might explain about the WHSmith incident....

In the meantime, it's a shame MetCountyMounty has (understandably) decided to leave the scene & I hope not too many others feel pressured to do the same.
For what it's worth, I never was a fan of The Times. It reminds me of a certain chinless wonder who thought it was the only paper worth reading. Then again, he also thought it acceptable to grab womens' crotches & not to refer to someone he saw as 'below' him by name, but by a click of the fingers or "You, come here".
His outer appearance was all very correct & proper but inside, he lacked depth & any sort of standards or decency. Very much like his chosen reading material in fact......



10 comments:

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

Hey there lil lady!! Did you get my email the other week?

I miss u!!

xx

dickiebo said...

Good luck with your application!

Girl*Next*Door said...

GWTGT; I checked today & had another look & it was there. :o)
I'll reply to it when the internet is not playing up :o) So a few weeks.
Hope you're OK hun :o) xxx


Thanks Dickie! :o)

cogidubnus said...

The very best of luck...if they're in the least sharp they'll grab you with both hands!

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

OK good good, looking forward to hearing from you :D

PS - It goes without saying that I wish you the best of luck!

xx

indavao said...

hi... just dropping by!
http://www.fileafro.com
http://mobileandetc.blogspot.com
http://kantahanan.blogspot.com

brown eyed girl said...

Good luck, I hope it all goes well.
Thanks for answering my email too :) its helped greatly.
Hurry up and get that internet connection sorted out, looking forward to hearing about what happening.

tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

inspectorgadget said...

Good luck, what a job that will be!

Girl*Next*Door said...

Thanks all :o) xx