19 October 2009

Holidays

I am Norfolk-bound tomorrow. On the plus side, it is a County I have wanted to see properly for a while. Particularly the glorious beaches there. Perfect beaches for galloping across on horseback in my opinion.
On the downside, I have a almost four hour journey with my delightful sisters & once we get there, the possibility of sharing a room with one.

I have point blank refused to share a room with C. She is 12 & ridiculously temperamental & moody & I would rather sleep on the floor than share a room with her.

Strop & I have persuaded everyone else that Redwings Horse Sanctuary is on the 'must do' list. So long as I get to go there & go to the beach, I am happy & it is more than likely that as we are close to the beach, I'll be taking myself off for long walks & sea air. Sheer bliss!

I'll back in a week with plenty of pictures & chatter no doubt. Keep your fingers crossed that the sun shines on me while I'm away ;-)
I don't want to be rained on on my holiday!

5 comments:

Elliott said...

Good Luck with C...

Enjoy Redwings!

Prayers and all that for good weather!

cogidubnus said...

Probably too late to catch you before you leave, but hope you have a really good break...

Sage said...

Have a good break.. norfolk is perfect place for a getaway.. persuade the folks to take said kid sister to go-ape in thetford forest.. hi-ropes and climbs... brilliant day out...

Pete said...

Where is TUPC???

Kaiser Bill said...

Norfolk is flat, so you'll get to see the horizon for a change!