15 December 2009

Procrastination




I always do it. I wish I didn't now because I've had my eye on Denman since his heart scare last year & the odds for him in the Gold Cup were 6-1. They're now 2-1...

I was going to put a bet on him before he ran in the Hennessy Gold Cup but for some reason, didn't. He won it easily & now the odds are, quite frankly, rubbish.

Anyway, I love this horse & *drum roll* I'm going to be at the Gold Cup this year. After many setbacks either financially or healthwise I am now definitely going to the 2010 Festival. So that's my tip for the Gold Cup; Denman.

I will have to bundle myself up because A. It will be absolutely freezing cold & we're in the stands with all the commoners & B. It may provide a bit of padding against the crowds that I will no doubt get squished in!



Track for today;

Flogging Molly - If I Ever Leave This World Alive.



No comments: